Tesco Careers Hiring Warehouse Operative Roles with Multiple Jobs Opportunities – UK
Working Hours: Various Shift Patterns
Salary: £9.61 per hour
Job Location: Avonmouth BS35 4BR, United Kingdom
Responsibilities for Warehouse Operative Role
In this role, you will be responsible for
Meeting your targets by working;
* Accurately, playing an important role in supporting our store colleagues by correctly collecting orders
* Take responsibility for safeguarding yourself and others while on the job safely
* Efficiently, using the training and tools provided.
* Whether you are looking for flexibility to suit your lifestyle, to work in a team that feels like family, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
You will need
- The passion of giving great customer service
- Thrives whilst working in a supportive team
- Reliable and punctual
- Can adapt to working in a fast-paced ever-evolving environment
- Goes the extra mile
If you have answered yes to all of the above, we can’t wait to hear from you!
About Tesco Careers Hiring Warehouse Operative Roles
Tesco Warehouse is UK’s largest retailer and the UK’s second largest logistics company, proud of offering a bit better service to UK buyers every day. Customers are at the heart of whatever they do. With logistic sites and various roles throughout the UK, Tesco Warehouse is always looking for people who are passionate about helping customers.
One of the key values we live by is that every little help makes a big difference. It’s the little things that each of us do every day that add up to make a big difference to our customers, colleagues and the communities that we serve.
Our every small help approach is at the center of all the work done by us and it separates us as a business. They believe in working together as a team, respecting each other, and getting an opportunity to meet everyone: That’s why Tesco makes a great place to work.
Tesco Careers Hiring Warehouse Operative Roles with Multiple Jobs Opportunities
What’s in it for you
Tesco Warehouse offer you excellent benefits that help Tesco make a great place to work.
You can also include several large shared plans to participate in our success along with annual peer bonus promotion
After six months you will receive 2 colleague clubcards, which will give you 10% discount on Tesco Shopping for the whole year, both Installs and online.
In addition, special offers are available for co-workers throughout the year such as days, gym memberships and big discounts on travel.
“To apply for a job in one of our stores, distribution or customer fulfillment centers, you will need to register with us and create profiles.”
Click through the stages below to see what you can expect from the application process: