Industrial Firefighter Jobs Opportunities: Tenaris is the leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and some other industrial applications. Our mission is to provide value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence and supply chain management. For more information about tenaris employees Tenaris for about 21,000 people in more than 30 countries,
Tenaris Bay City is looking for health, safety analyst for the TennesseeBitity facility in the operation of Texas. This status reports to HSE Manager – Tennessee BECCT
Key Accountabilities for Industrial Firefighter
- Working closely with campaign personnel to implement the requirements of the Health and Safety Management System
- TenarisBayCity Facility to assist in the development, implementation and management of health, safety programs.
- Provide leadership and direction to the site operations team on all health and safety issues.
- Coordinate and assist the site health and safety manager and Tennessee for health and safety to ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulatory agencies.
- Maintain and implement procedures to ensure compliance with all health and safety records requirements.
- Identifying risk, assessing risks, process of process to end injuries and controlling environmental aspects for construction and operation.
- Working with the work to facilitate the implementation of requirements of HSE management system
- Support in the development, implementation and management of HSE programs.
- Maintain HSE procedures and training to meet OSHA and Tennessee compliance requirements.
- Provide leadership and direction for the site operations team on all H & S aspects
- Ensure compliance with all OSA and Tennessee HSE record keeping requirements.
- Analyze the figures of HSE indicators and prepare weekly reports.
- Manage internal HSE audit programs and inspections
- Monitoring accidents and incidents to identify root causes, contributing factors and corrective actions.
- Evaluating the risks and environmental aspects of on-site investment projects
Conduct HSE related training and security meetings.
Industrial Firefighter Necessary experience
- 3-6 years of HSE experience in an industrial environment, preferably in heavy production
Strong knowledge of OSAA 29CFR1910 and 1926
- Knowledge of other regulatory standards along with OSAA rules (i.e. ANSI, NIOSH, NFPA, NEC, and DOT)
- Regulatory Knowledge of the American Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- CIH, CSP or ASP Industry Certification is a plus
- Problems solving skills, team-work-oriented person is required
- Be able to work within a cultural diverse environment (bilingual skills are a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and presentation development.
Education qualification for Industrial Firefighter
- Bachelor’s degree in Environment, Safety or Health Sciences (or related areas of study), CSP / ASP (One Plus)