Accountant Saudi NationalHoneywell is an equal opportunity employer. Eligible applicants will be considered in relation to age, race, creed, color, national origin, race, marital status, affectionate or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, gender or veteran status. Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) helps industrial customers worldwide to operate safe, reliable, efficient, sustainable and more profitable facilities. We offer board life as well as extensive lifecycle services from plant floors, which help in ensuring more productive and stable operation. A business unit of Honeywell International, HPS has introduced Process Automation Control for more than 40 years, with continuous development from the Legacy Process Control System, today’s leading innovations such as Experian® PKS, protect its customers’ investment in automation assets. Still working. With more than 12,000 employees in the world, HPS Global’s resources to meet projects of every size and complexity in oil and gas, refined, pulp and paper, industrial power generation, chemical and petrochemical, biofuels, life sciences Specialization and expansion is , And metals, mineral and mining industries.
Apply for Accountant Job Today:
The cost of distribution through right and fast partnership
- Review, coding and depositing supplier invoices for processing
- Filling and collecting invoices and supporting documents and finalizing periodic payment proposals
- Research and resolve supplier statements to solve inconsistencies from time to time and efficiently.
- Data provision for reporting (periodic and ad hoc)
- Support CFL in P2P Simplification and Standardization
- Arrange intercompany reciprocation along with intracompany allocation
- Internal policy copying hard copy and electronic documents
- supporting month-end completion activities including HFM reporting for joint ventures
- supporting the support of books of records
- Assistance to external and internal auditors including statutory, corporate, zakat, tax and IKVA audit
- In addition to the main tasks and responsibilities listed above, responsible for meeting other tasks planned by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor Degree (specialized in accounting and finance)
- CMA Plus will be
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced written and oral flow in English and Arabic
- Preferential experience of 2-3 years in finance with MNC
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft (specifically excel), SAP and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Ability to face challenges and solve challenges with both internal and external stakeholders and from time to time
- Flexible and adaptive approach with a strong team spirit
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability in international communication
- Deliberately distributed compared to quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
- Calculate a good eye for detail with compliance and controlling mentality.
- Continuous Professional Development
Additional Information accountant job
- Job ID: HRD 8306
- Category: Finance
- Location: SAU