Bus Driver Jobs at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts Dubai Marina, UAE
Bus Driver Jobs: At Wyndham Worldwide, our Associates get an opportunity to find personal and professional development opportunities during their careers
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on the number of hotels, as one of the hotel’s leading franchisors and hotel management service provider, the company’s global portfolio has approximately 679,100 rooms in approximately 73 countries and approximately 8,000 properties. , Parsippany, N.J. With offices around the world headquartered in London, Shanghai, Dubai and other cities, the company employs around 9,000 associates worldwide.
Top luxury brands from Wyndham Grand® offers unique, comfortable family properties and its world-famous days Inn®, Super 8®, Ramada®, Baymont Inns and Suites®, Hawthorne Suites by Wyndham®, by Tryp Wyndham, to Wyndham Hotel Group, its customers And the franchisee is proud to offer exceptional customer service, great value and most accommodation options around the world.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®
Wyndham Hotel & Resorts is a high, full service brand located in major business and holiday destinations around the world. It offers relatively relaxing and comfort in a world-class hotel, which includes beautifully appointed public areas, thoughtfully spacious guest rooms and special dining options. The business location provides the place of a well-prepared meeting to accommodate a major sales conference, as well as business and fitness centers, from an executive board meeting.
When it comes to space, the windmill Dubai Marina will take your breath away. Dubai is surrounded by marina’s reflective water. The hotel is situated on Jumeirah Beach, a few minutes away from ‘The Walk’, which is a huge expanses of the popular cafés, restaurants and shops on the shores of the coast.
Bus Driver Jobs
According to the schedule the driver is responsible for running hotel buses and vans between Associate Housing and Hotel. The bus driver provides a safe and comfortable transportation for our partners.
- Maintain a warm and friendly attitude at all times.
- Careful, friendly, polite and service-oriented approach should be able to communicate both verbal and written with all levels of the guests and guests effectively.
- To be effective in listening, understanding and clarifying the concerns raised by colleagues and guests
- Multitask and departmental work should be prioritized to meet the deadline.
- Reach all the encounters with guests and colleagues in a friendly, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel meeting and training
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wandham standards, as is necessary for scheduling, which will vary according to the hotel’s requirements.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and beauty, including proper uniform and name tags.
- To encourage the operation of a safe and efficient hotel, follow the Wondrous Standards and Regulations.
- Maximize efforts for productivity, identify problem areas and help implement the solution.
- Effective problems should be effective in solving problems, preventing, preventing, identifying and solving problems as needed.
In some places around the world, the Wyndham Hotel Group manages the properties of the hotel on behalf of a third party owner, in many of those properties, the owner of the hotel is the real employer, and recruitment and recruitment by Wyndham Hotel Group owner works. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I can apply for a location other than the Wandham Hotel Group, where the Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as recruitment and mine Will not be a real employer
Eligibility FOR bus driver jobs
Our ideal candidates are:
- Work experience in a similar role in the United Arab Emirates
- UAE Driver’s License Category 6, For Heavy Bus (30-Seater)
- Knowledge of excellent communication skills and traffic rules of the United Arab Emirates
- fluent English
- Friendly and Outgoing Service Attitude